The project will be implemented in collaboration with Aurum’s consortium partner (CHAPS). The project aims to provide MMC services in 13 of the 24 Non-PEPFAR supported districts in South Africa over a total period of 3 years.
The total project cost is an estimated R101million.
The implementation will occur in 5 provinces comprising the following health districts:
- Freestate - Fezile Dabi
- Freestate - Motheo / Mangaung
- Freestate - Xhariep
- Limpopo - Sekhukhune
- Limpopo - Vhembe
- Limpopo - Waterberg
- North West - Dr R.S Mompati
- Northern Cape - Frances Baard
- Northern Cape - JT Gaetsewe
- Northern Cape - Namakwa
- Northern Cape - Pixley Ka Seme
- Northern Cape - ZF Mgcawu
- Western Cape - West Coast