Working together, The Aurum Institute and UnlockD decrease the spread of HIV and reduce the high levels of youth unemployment through a large-scale holistic program which equips youth from heavily-burdened communities with knowledge and education about HIV and AIDS; skills development and work experience in healthcare facilities across South Africa.
The Aurum Institute and UnlockD joint venture are looking to recruit four University graduates as interns to join our growing team. Three interns are required as workplace coordinators and one as marketing and media lead.
• Working alongside the Partnership Lead to conduct detailed analysis of the needs, roles, targets, timelines and absorption rates of fellow health implementer.
• Monitor, track and update the needs pipeline of fellow health implementer on a weekly basis.
• Communicate with the Supply team – deployment, timelines - to oversee the deployment of youth into workplace experience.
• Working alongside the Partnership Lead, set up monthly meetings with the health implementer to update them about the progress of the learners, and impact of increased resources on their targets.
• Working alongside the Host Workplace Coordinator, set up monthly visits to the facilities to engage with managers.
• Skills required: Administration, Microsoft Office, Stakeholder Management, Communication
Marketing and Media Lead:
• Develop the media and marketing strategy for the joint venture
• Work alongside junior interns to establish digital media and print media platforms
• Create a unique brand for the joint venture which can stand out both nationally and internationally
• Mentor junior interns and provide guidance for their growth
• Must be efficient in using Canva and Adobe
• Skills: Administration, Marketing, Social Media, Stakeholder Management, Communication
Closing date: 20 February 2019